Shy Deer Steppes you’ll be loving a lot but you don’t know why
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
It would seem that this man was deaf or maybe he was as stupid as he looked with his rat-like tail and unkept fur. Though the boy in question, the one by her side was silent in fear or confused she did not know which she looked to him with a gentle smile before readdressing the one tormenting Phillip. It was a good thing this stink bug was so fond of saying the boys name over and over again so that it made a more convincing friendship seeing how she knew his name. "I had asked you to step away from my friend, óþefur galla." She spoke sweetly before brushing her side against the terrified boy in solidarity. 

Again the rat spoke, it would seem he liked to listen to the sound of his own voice. Well, most bullies did. She gave a girlish giggle as if finding that the man had not spoken to her but to the boy next to her was amusing. "My name's Sindri if you must know. Phillip sometimes calls me Sen because my name is a weird one. I've been roaming so I have not seen my friend in a while, last time we spoke you were talking about joining a pack.. I cant remember the name... what was it again?" She looked over at the dark boy with another smile, play along, oh man she hoped he would play along. By the scent on him was the reason she had mentioned a pack, now if he could just say the name and make something else up for her or anything really. She would go along with his story as well.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: you’ll be loving a lot but you don’t know why - by Sindri - June 16, 2020, 02:44 PM