Duck Lake Joker on Jack
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon watched as she decided to try her luck with the water. he didn't press to join her. he had already had his fun, but he did watch her and wish to carry on the conversation they were beginning to kick off. his legs folded beneath him and he offered only a relaxed demeanor. she didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry and that was, at least, a small victory today. 

she mused over his very shallow plans. they had yet to take any kind of truly tangible form. he hoped the wolves he was around were at least going to be serious about what they all hoped to attain. a home was his ultimate goal. but was it their own? journey seemed to yearn only for the closeness of family. she had that. did she need anything else? he wasn't too sure about the rest of them. 

"oh no...well, i mean not the first in line anyways. her uncle Sunny. I think it's her uncle? I'm not fully certain, honestly," it was her uncle, right? it was unlike him to forget details like such, but he had clearly gone off and done exactly that, "i'm content at best for now. time will do the rest," or it won't. there as a slight negativity about him today that was a bit unnerving. he wasn't usually so downcast, "where are you from?" maybe he could be enthralled by a tale of her own.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 10, 2020, 02:27 PM