Phoenix Maplewood I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Surya he's about 100 feet away from the borders so feel free to reference that

There was only so long that he could feel cold toward family. He was a Morningsider afterall, his entire existence was based off of family. Even though he was so happy with his small little group that wanted to settle with him and Steph he felt empty not being able to share his pride and joy with his sister and daughter. What bothered him and caused anxiety was how they'd treated him upon his return the lack of happiness in Dawn's face and how Minnow had run away from the sight of him. Why was it that when he made a mistake they looked at him funny? Did Dawn forget how she'd disappeared and Aditya to follow, leaving him young and inexperienced to try and keep his father's pride and joy going. He couldn't and when he'd brought them to Elysium it was the worst mistake of his life. Minnow was kidnapped, Aliac was killed by a bear alongside his friend and a few others and then he was left with the shambles of that too, overthrown because he can't fight worth a damn.

Shit...it was scary how fast your mind could spiral. He stood staring into the distance territory where his sister and her mate ran, probably his nieces and nephews as well. Why should he bother to show his face? In Easthollow when he needed them, when he could barely hold onto the images of their faces they'd ignored him yet he had tried to faithfully follow them to make his sister's pack still recouperating and untended. Releasing a small sigh he turned away starting to walk off, he wasn't ready to see Dawn yet. 
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win - by Sunny - June 13, 2020, 07:16 PM