Phoenix Maplewood I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sighing softly he pictured Steph, only wanting to return to her. Preparing himself for some small talk he turned around probably looking weary as he shook his head and offered a friendly smile "No, thank you" unsure what else to say he figured he'd just head off but then he realised this was still a packmate of Dawn's, they could be useful to at least soothe his guilt. "Actually...could you tell me how Dawn in? I'm her brother Sunny" he asked the man giving the familial tie so he wouldn't seem as weird but regretting it not wanting to explain why he wouldn't go in. He clamped his jaw firmly shut hoping that the male wouldn't ask any more of him and just reply. Simultaneously he also still wanted to go in, to search for his daughter at least once more and ask why she kept avoiding him when he'd tried since he came back the first time in Easthollow. Why was he the one who's mistakes got him shunned? Trying not to sink too deeply into depressing thoughts he focused instead on the birdsong in the trees around them.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win - by Sunny - June 15, 2020, 11:36 PM