Phoenix Maplewood there is a girl in the lobby of a cheap hotel
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Nothing existed aside from two sisters for so long lost now held tightly, latched together by both joy and grief. Once Polaris pulled away she held just as tightly to her gaze listening as she told a story similar, so similar except that the Easthollian leader hadn't given her hope but a temporary home to rest her head in before she'd moved on unable to accept not knowing where her family was. She smiled though inside she felt...bitter. Polaris deserved the easy path, the good news to lead with hope. It was her own mistakes in life that made her suffer so much....appalled at her own feelings she swallowed them down as Polaris paused and she nodded. It was all she could do for her throat tightened as she learned that Polaris had even seen Zephyr but...she didn't mention Papa. In that moment it felt like the entire world was upon her shoulders "I know Valette. She let me stay when I found out...that the place me and Papa were in was gone. Last time I saw Zephyr he chased me off in a rainstorm" she murmured the words trying to prevent the rest welling up but the words tumbled numbly from her lips, emerald pools searching her sister's as she asked "Did you ever find Papa?" if she did she'd understand why the words cracked violently and she turned blinking away tears and sniffling hard before returning to look back,  If not she'd see it on her face, the lack of knowledge and the hope he was alive.  

crappy phone post I'm sorry!
Messages In This Thread
RE: there is a girl in the lobby of a cheap hotel - by Lainie - June 20, 2020, 10:21 PM