Neverwinter Forest And I'm not leaving
nevermore —
49 Posts
Ooc — viz
baby blues blink owlishly up at mal at the head kiss, relishing in the warm affection even if it brings with it only slight confusion. he is used to such warmth from amma, of course, for she is a constant fixture in his life. mal comes and he goes, though amoses would come to learn that was of no fault of mal's own. he had plenty of children and was their leader and that he showed him and liliana attention at all showed he was a good guy. presently, these facts are unknown to asmoses and so mal is a semi-constant in his life who's visits he looks forward to even if he cannot deduce the reasons behind them ( things far too complex for his baby mind to wrap 'round ). his head tilts to the side in thinly veiled perplexity as he watches his father lower into a playbow before them, on their level.

asmoses lets out a soft baby noise; part rumble, mostly gurgle. the supposed to be assuring sound is meant for liliana as she presses against his side; answering an unspoken feeling that stirs within his breast. asmoses' tail wags behind him and he lets out an enthusiastic chirp, glad to spend time with any wolf who wanted his ( their ) company.
i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire
Messages In This Thread
And I'm not leaving - by Mal - June 16, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Liliana - June 16, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Rasalas - June 17, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Mal - June 18, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Liliana - June 18, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Rasalas - June 20, 2020, 03:32 AM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: And I'm not leaving - by Liliana - July 04, 2020, 10:21 PM