The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
She didn't realize she had stopped breathing until Sun Spark said that it's always okay in the end. Taking a shaky breath in, she squeezed her eyes shut tightly and tried to steady her emotions.

Looking up at Blue Willow's father, she spoke. "I feel like I am abandoning them. But... things have changed so much in the past couple of months. My entire life has been completely flipped upside down, and I feel like the only thing to do is leave." Her pastel eyes shifted down. "Why do I feel so horrible about it if it's the right thing to do...?" Her voice was quiet now, and came as a question to herself even if Sun Spark could hear it.
Messages In This Thread
The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 20, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 23, 2014, 02:23 PM