Totoka River annan water
11 Posts
Ooc — Zaely
Private 

The dark wolf had opted to leave the island today for his hunt. Although he enjoyed the taste of the saltwater that lingered on the scales of a freshly caught ocean fish, he craved the taste of freshwater fish. And the river at which he had met Huā seemed appealing today. Perhaps he would catch a trout or two. Or maybe a young salmon that hadn’t yet made its trek into the ocean. Sae wasn’t about to hold his breath for that, though. A trout, however—that seemed an achievable goal.

Having crossed the landbridge that joined Wheeling Gull Isle to the mainland, Sae had trekked a little way’s upriver to find a place where the water wasn’t running as quickly. He searched for an easy means to get into the water. A gentle slope, if he could manage it. As he searched the banks of the river, he began to sing. It was quiet at first, unconscious, but as he continued to walk the bank, his voice grew louder and clearer. The tune became livelier, the flow and energy of the river unconsciously influencing the speed of his tune.

... But if you calm
And let me pass
You may render me a wreck
When I come back
So calm your waves
And slow the churn
And you may have my precious bones on my return
Messages In This Thread
annan water - by Sae - July 06, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: annan water - by Eleuthera - July 06, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: annan water - by Sae - July 09, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: annan water - by Eleuthera - July 09, 2020, 03:08 PM