Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
He never wandered very far from @Tuvaq. They had been holed up somewhere near the strange forest (his friend had told him about it) for a few days now, and occasionally each boy had gone off on their own to explore. 

This morning, Acheron had done so, mostly looking for breakfast. His search had quickly turned into tracking his sister, though. What was she doing all the way out here? Was she alone? Regardless of the tension that always seemed to be between him and his sisters, he wasnt going to let her wander around on her own.

He spotted her on the edge of the forest. At least she had enough caution not to trespass. Spica, he called once he was close enough. What are you doing out here? Acheron asked. He knew nothing of the tension between this pack and his family's pack, but he didn't think his sister should be dancing around the borders of some pack she didn't know. That's how you got hurt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - July 08, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM