Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
sorry for holding things up

Of course his sisters noticed the hint of weirdness in his voice and locked on to it. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. He's my friend and that's all you need to know, he told them, his tone suggesting that he wasn't willing to say anymore about the subject. 

So it was a good thing they had something to change their focus from him and what he had been doing with himself since he left. Neither twin seemed appropriately suspicious of this stranger, which he found irritating and alarming. They just started asking questions as if she were a friend or something. The woman's answer to Syrma's question was vague. Acheron was going to press her for more info, but then Spica was speaking. She apologized for him, which earned her a dirty look. At her mention of diplomacy, he wanted to laugh, but he kept his cool; the stranger didn't need to know that his sister knew nothing about being diplomatic. 

But, he was interested to see what the woman's answers would be now, so he watched her suspiciously as he waited, not offering his own name in the meantime.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - August 14, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM