A Piece of My Heart Left Behind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: leaving some things vague from Sun Spark meeting so I can get this thread on the move

Hawkeye's encounter with Sun Spark had been not only interesting, but it had made her think. Her true purpose for returning to the plateau was to tell her children something she now dreaded to think about. She was leaving her pups. It wasn't just for a male, though, and she knew that for a fact. Ferdie Von Pelt had given her the strength to put her desire to leave in action, even if it meant leaving a huge part of her behind — if she was happier, maybe the pups would be, too.

The dark female called out to the four children she called her own. She tried not to cry, but near the very end, sorrow had released itself. Hawkeye choked back a cry after the howl was done, but she knew she had to leave. And right now, she had to be strong for the three girls and single boy who would come soon.
Messages In This Thread
A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - August 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - August 29, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 03, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 03, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - September 05, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A Piece of My Heart Left Behind - by Pura - December 05, 2014, 12:11 PM