The Sunspire your story walks ahead of you
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
The bird receives long look from her too, as she had never seen one land on a wolf like that, who she realized on closer inspection wore feathers as well, if she was seeing that right?? Anyway, having an avian like that look so comfortable with canine companionship threatened a whole slew of questions too, but she did well to remember the first one she had already shot off at the unsuspecting stranger--who thankfully seemed to take to her arrival well, returning a greeting quite cheerily. The yearling was lucky to find company of the favorable sort out today.

From there, she pieced through his answer for its clues--notably, that here was probably not home, and that yes, plants were something he knew. Syrma replied first with a nod back before the question turned to her. Only a little bit.. but my mom knows a lot, so she's taught me some, she supplied, for she could only cite a few thorough lessons on the topic that left her perhaps more educated than some who didn't give a single lick about the subject, though by no means was she about to claim herself to be majorly knowledgeable. She had seen how many kinds of plants there were; what she knew about was just a teeny-tiny piece of that! So are the plant things different here than at your home? she asked, wondering about that--if these plants were where they were supposed to be, or whatever that meant exactly. What are those that you have? she followed up with, bright eyes on the bundle on the ground. She didn't really recognize them from here.

Oh yeah--I'm Syrma. I live by the river a ways back, she added, jerking her nose over her shoulder, vaguely to the northwest.
Messages In This Thread
your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 16, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 18, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 18, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 20, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 20, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 29, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - August 15, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 27, 2020, 12:45 AM