Stavanger Bay Tell me all of your secrets
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 

The sun would be setting soon and he would need to find Tuvaq and settle somewhere for the night before it got too late. For now, though, he was content to trot along the beach through the ankle deep water with no real purpose. Catori flew high above him, following him as he slowly made his way down the soggy shore. She was with him most of the time now, something he found curious but also didn't question. He liked the raven and she often helped him find food; Of course, she always demanded a share of the spoils, but he never minded that. He wondered if that might be why she started following him around—because he could do the heavy lifting when it came to hunting and she got an easier meal out of it than if she was scavenging for herself. Even if that was the case, he didn't care; Acheron liked her anyway. 

She flew ahead some, and he felt comfortable that she would alert him of any danger, so he let his guard down, only a little, and watched the waves flow in and surround his paws as he moved. The air was warm but the water was cool, and it provided a nice contrast as well as some relief from the summer night. If only he could stop and take a drink, but he had quickly learned that this water was not for drinking. Wherever he and Tuvaq ended up tonight, he would make sure there was some drinkable water around after his day exploring the beach. 

Out of habit, the freckled boy stopped and looked around. But all was quiet aside from the rushing of the waves and the flapping of the blackbird's wings from somewhere up ahead. So he began to walk again.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 17, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Elijah - July 18, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 30, 2020, 03:36 AM