Otter Creek I like the way they all scream
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
She was unaccustomed to the reactions of hearing the ways of her home. 
Donovan had merely thought it fascinating, though even had flinched at the murder of pups.
"It is the way of my people. A family that is strong enough will not be conquered. But he won through a cheat. He will not survive the winter." Of this she was certain. His pups would overthrow him at the urge of their mothers. 
It was odd to her, when she turned back to digging, the squealing and snarling growing louder, how Auriel reacted to the thought of having pups. 
"I don't share your sentiment, I'm afraid. Never been the maternal type. My mother certainly wasn't. Once a pup is mature enough to walk, talk, and take from the cache, I no longer have any reason to be gentle." 
Again, it wasn't through any abject cruelty or abusive tendencies. She was just... merely that way. 
And then the conversation turned to Donovan again as a round, brown snout lunged out of the hole, screeching like a wildcat and snapping ferociously. She took several bites to the face and backed up a bit in surprise, as another of the slippery creatures tried to escape through Auriel's hole with a pup in its mouth. Finally she managed to grab the thing around the middle and shake it violently until it's flailing became twitching. proudly, she leaped up the embankment, settling down to snack on the creature in front of its horrified family.
Messages In This Thread
I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:27 PM