Hushed Willows yes my husband's gone to golden green to do some business there
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Although not privy to the details, Memory was very good at getting information on other packs. It was easy to hear the story among the other Fae, A danger to the south. Savages. Called themselves the saints.
At first he wondered if some group of Venegance loyalists had sprang up, spreading his terrible legacy. 
Then, when he heard of their acts, he waited to hear from someone that a familiar red and black wolf was seen. Thankfully, that particular news hadn't reached him yet. 
He had been looking for Orlaith. They had gotten off to a bad paw, both running on instinct and old habits. He didn't want to be the monster he used to be. 
Her voice, an enraged snarl, echoed through the trees, and he followed it quickly. Well at least he could prove himself in battle beside her. 
She was towering over a tired looking male, who definitely did not smell like he belongs here.  Bristling, he curled his lips into a snarl, exaggerating the already hellish features of his face. 
"Leave. Now. Trust me, she'll kill you if she gets the chance." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes my husband's gone to golden green to do some business there - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 04:07 PM