Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Not a bad person. His ears twitched in some further confusion. So then someone important? Normal? Something. Oh. Well. Um. I don't think I've seen her. But I've been home a lot too. Hopefully she hasn't gone far then. A couple of days wouldn't be too much distance, was it? Spook couldn't really offer too much more than that.

He seemed fairly certain in his assumption, Ursus? That's what he assumed at least. They were the troublemakers as far as Spook was concerned. If there were others, they hadn't darkened Legion's doors. That was a good thing, wasn't it? He assumed so. But then again he was also one who would probably prefer to live in ignorance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - August 15, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM