Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He wasn't sure there was more he could say about Aphrodite. Things would probably sound really lame. So in a way it was good that conversation moved on. Then again, what was said next was a whole different distraction. Um, Donovan?? Yeah that wasn't a name that Spook had heard of at all, but oh yeah did he say it in a wary way. What was he talking about? Considering Spook was out wandering around more than most of his family it would kind of be important (to him at least) to know if something was going on, you know! And Taikon was just gonna gloss over it? But..! 

He tried to go with the change of conversation, mixed bag there, Um. I guess? Where would they be walking? Why? What about that Donovan guy? I've just been doing stuff for my mom and things like that. He didn't live a very exciting existence. And now just looking for people again I guess. He didn't move to take a step or anything though, Spook was a follower.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - August 23, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM