Wheeling Gull Isle they're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
maybe one of my sibs? pups can talk some now and eyes changing colors, growing so fast o_O tagging @Xiaoqing , @Luli , and @Haoming , but AW! 

though they could wander further from the den now, and nüwu had even seen the sea- generally she liked to stick to what she knew. the den had become cramped as they grew quickly, and so huā had dug new burrows for each of them who wished to sleep separately, still surrounding the same old clearing with the original, largest den. that one was big enough for mama and one or two others, but could not fit them all as it once had. nüwu did not know who stayed with mama in that den still- she had taken to using one of the ones made by huā. it was lonely... but peaceful. there her mind could run a thousand miles without waking anyone. 

today she awoke and stretched, standing within her mini-den to shake out her pelt. sunlight beamed into the darkness, and she followed it out, yawning at the rising sun and blinking sleep out of jadegreen eyes. nose tested the air as she settled onto her side in a comfortable lay, wondering if any of her siblings were around. some days she felt they did not know her at all.
Messages In This Thread
they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - July 26, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - August 05, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Xiaoqing - August 10, 2020, 01:30 AM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - September 04, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Xiaoqing - September 08, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - September 17, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Xiaoqing - October 07, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - October 08, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Xiaoqing - October 21, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Nǚwū - November 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! - by Xiaoqing - December 03, 2020, 12:17 AM