Redsand Canyon [BWP] stepping to the raging waters
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Luckily for Derg Baptiste had been caught smack in the middle of the rush of water. It had been his own fault, the medicine...all the medicine. He only wanted to grab as much as he could uproot in the seconds he figured he had to spare but he chose wrong. The water came roaring and he wasn't fast enough to escape being swept up and slammed repeatedly against the canyon walls and ground before the water flowed away and left him laying soaked against the wall boulder he'd been slammed into and vomiting up water till he passed out.

It was the she wolf's exclamation that roused him. Senses dull he flopped onto his belly and stared around emerald eyes rolling until he spotted Derg also looking fucked up. The name Dove was tossed out. A healer. "that probably just swept out all my fresh supplies" he said stating the herbs as his...as they were. He'd been the first healer in the territory and was increasingly salty about some pretty face swooping in and taking over. He had a pretty face too...and years of knowledge. "I hid some all over the territory. There's some places on high ground. I'm not sure I can get up right now but if you can fetch them ma'am?" and then he gave a description of where they were hidden and the herbs to use for any cuts and scrapes and bruises they'd all gotten. He could feel a sharp pain in his left hind leg and he'd been smacked around enough to know that the blood in the air didn't just come from Derg. "Are you okay?" he asked the both of them though out of politeness seeing as he asked her to help them both out it was directed at the she wolf first. 
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by ThE nArRaToR - August 05, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by RIP Fury - August 05, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Baptiste - August 09, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Baptiste - August 17, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - September 04, 2020, 03:22 PM