Nimbus Summit and i need to see where donkey kong pees
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Benry, Henry the Mountain Lion, your character profile made me smile :)
-----

There was something welcoming about the rain, it could bring a mood of peace and serenity on a dreary, cloudy day. It could drive away those hot-hotter-than-hot days and bring a refreshing quenching drink to yellow vegetation that had been burned by the sun too long. But it was something entirely off world when rain took over; the world or so it appeared. It rained, rained and rained. All these droplets of water turned into a lot of water and while it was okay to get splashy and wet, drowning ...wasn't okay. Like Benry, Epic was also picking the higher grounds, trying to find shelter from the flood while the rest of the world turned into the movie Water World. But when Epic, huffing and puffing because his climbing condition could be better, reached the entrance of a cave he found out he wasn't alone.

Ah oh.

"Oh dear." Was all he could muster up to say while he flinched as he came eye to eye with a mountain lion.
Messages In This Thread
and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 06, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 07, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 10, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 25, 2020, 08:13 AM