Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As Nyra approached he didn't remove his gaze from the raven furred she wolf who was silent as Nyra approached and overly sweet coated the greeting in a way Baptiste thought entirely too suspicious for a gang that wasn't supposed to be nice. Donovan didn't do nice. The penetrating stare was enough to declare her internal rage and Baptiste backed up until he stood at Nyra's haunch his eyes sweeping to see the man return the smile. 
Well then. 

The violence in the woman's expression increased and he bumped Nyra with his shoulder "she doesn't look entirely happy" was all he whispered before he returned his gaze to the woman and gave a small decline of his chin showing deference before he turned and moved closer to the background of things. He wouldn't be earning any of this woman's ire if he could manage it. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Baptiste - August 17, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM