Stavanger Bay You blink once, then it's gone
2 Posts
Ooc — CRYPT
Away
All Welcome 
Gore's introduction to the Teekon Wilds! Feel free to jump in.

Homesickness was a horrid feeling. For Gore, it was a terrible aching for what once was, and what would never be again. The lands which he was now destined to roam were foreign and strange beneath his feet, and had never before been touched by any of his blood. Familiarity was comforting, and the absence of it served a bitter reminder that he was terribly alone.

Goreshter was shaken from his nostalgic stupor when he stumbled across the bay. The air here felt wet and heavy from the sea. A muggy sort of warmth, but he knew should he venture past the shore, there would be none of that tropical warmth in the waters. His tapered ears twitched, and Goreshter began to take tentative steps closer to the waterline.

Before he could step foot into the sea, he took a minute to stop and inhale. The salty tang of the air was refreshing, remnant of happier days on rocky shores. A slow smile crept onto his weathered features, and Gore walked forward until the waters engulfed him. He relaxed into the icy grip and let it numb his worn muscles and ease his strain. Once he figured he had enough of a soak, he turned to drag himself from the ocean. "I won't let you sink your claws into me and drag me down to live alongside you just yet, Sea-Brother." He spoke through chattering teeth. "It'll take more than the sea to drown me, yet."
Messages In This Thread
You blink once, then it's gone - by Goreshter - August 19, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: You blink once, then it's gone - by Ketzia - August 19, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: You blink once, then it's gone - by Goreshter - August 20, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: You blink once, then it's gone - by Ketzia - August 22, 2020, 07:34 PM