Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She could appreciate the insight into what he did know. Absently, she wondered if he would have a need to polish these healing skills here in Legion any time soon. The pack in the valley south that had some issue with Arbiter weren't something she was going to forget about.. even if she was primarily enjoying peacetime here at home again lately. Sounds like knowing how to heal wounds is a good place to start, though. Jomyo nodded.

Then, on herself, and by extension her duty: Whatever needs to be scouted for, really. Ranging for recruits, messenger work between packs, following herds.. or just wandering to cover ground and see what's going on out there, she detailed then, summarizing as broadly as she felt like. A little bit of all that mostly. I was trained for it young in my homeland.. and grew into it, to be an ambassador of theirs, somewhat. It branched out from there over time.. obviously, and keeps me moving. she made a vague gesture at the territory ahead, then back to her--whatever it was that had landed her here on this comfortable niche that warranted this much of a stay. Regardless, she liked a lot of things about scouting that simply felt like they came naturally to her at this point she'd been at it so long. I'm thinking of heading towards the Sunspire mountain range again in a few weeks--before I have to risk any snows, see what's going on. I like to keep an eye out for anything I can, she mentioned. In his case, maybe if she heard of any medic sorts, she could wheedle a few facts out of them to bring back for him.
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 22, 2020, 11:35 PM