Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon agreed with her sentiment. It was a good place to start. However, it needed to just be the beginning. Perhaps he could dress a wound--but was the likelihood of that needing to be a handy skill any where near occurence? Naturally he prayed it wasn't something that would require him any time soon. Still--the desire to prove himself beckoned at him. All in due time, "I'll be trying more handy things soon. Soothing practices," Some of the wolves that had gathered here needed a true happy pill. 

He listened to her and his thoughts drifted to his encounter at the border with Kaertok. Two had arrived (without so much of a chance to mention their names) stating that there was a pack forming. They had a weird mannerism about them and Soleon had considered if there were more like them rising then they could become a problem. 

Jomyo planned on an outing....Perhaps he had information that would stir her curiosity? 

"Were you made aware of our visitors the other day?" His head craned in curiosity, "They said a pack is forming not far from here. I don't know if I believe them...but there was something mad about the two that came here," They seemed crazed. The first to arrive being the worst of the lot in a landslide, "I'd like to accompany you, perhaps? I'm probably not the best guard...but maybe it would be an informative trip for me in a number of ways,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM