Stavanger Bay i've never believed
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
What was... that?

The sounds were a set of staccato oddities with a harsh twang Umi had never heard before. The cat tilted her head slightly to listen, but nothing came of this motion. She raised a brow. She didn't understand a lick, and had never encountered anyone who did not speak the way she did. There was of course the noteable exception of those species she commonly hunted.

Umi blinked. Body language. The young wolf was clearly also confused, which quickly softened her further. Slowly, she crept out of her tree, claws digging into the bark of her chosen perch as she descended. She breathed softly, looking toward the wolf but being careful to avoid his eye contact — she had no desire to harm him.

Any other lion might have simply watched him pass by without consequence. She was too curious to let him go that easily. She thought for a minute, searching for a way to communicate that he was free to share in her hard work. With a steady breath, she lowered herself to the ground and lay down. Her hind legs splayed to one side.

Umi hummed three small, soft notes. Then, she watched, wondering what he might do.
What was this beast who spoke this way?
Messages In This Thread
i've never believed - by Taisun - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - August 26, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: i've never believed - by Taisun - August 29, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - August 29, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: i've never believed - by Taisun - September 12, 2020, 06:33 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - September 16, 2020, 11:34 PM