Moonspear looking for an avenue to simply appear
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
She was definitely a better conversationalist than he was, but then again he had yet to really find an adult that wouldn’t listen to him talk and ask questions. Altair didn’t really know a mean soul out of anyone he had really come face to face with on the mountain, but he had certainly been told that there were those that would seek to harm him or his siblings. Even his parents. He had heard it from either parent at least or time or two through instruction and story—there were mean wolves outside of home.

“We’re not supposed to go near the borders,” he told her, “or way up high on the mountain. At least, we’re not supposed to go alone. It used to be we couldn’t go there at all but sometimes we can tag along with Mama or Papa. To the borders, anyway. I don’t know what’s up way, way up there,” he gestured towards the peak, “except the goats and we’re not supposed to play with the goats.” His father had imparted that one to him when he asked. “They’ll knock us off the mountain,” he reiterated, almost word for word.

His tail swished briefly.

“Actually, I’m not supposed to be here by myself but sometimes I just go,” he confessed. No point in lying because he thought that was going to be the next question. That well why are you here by yourself line he had heard at least a half dozen times that week alone. “I don’t wander far though. If I do, sometimes Aunt Alya gets mad and then she tells my mom. And sometimes my dad finds me, too. But you found me this time and we’re huntin’, right?” Point blank: you’re my alibi, right?
Messages In This Thread
looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - September 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - September 01, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - September 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - September 10, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - September 16, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - September 17, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - September 21, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - September 24, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - September 26, 2020, 01:32 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - October 01, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - October 02, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - October 06, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - October 06, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - October 07, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - October 07, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Keres - October 07, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: looking for an avenue to simply appear - by Altair - October 07, 2020, 02:36 AM