Dawnlark Plains I am not throwin' away my shot
23 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
These parts were full of crazy, crazy wolves. If he could even call some of them wolves. The golden man just had to deal with a giant infant and he was more than willing to put that event in the back of his mind. The lean warrior lost elegance in his stride, now he just casually dragged his paws through the lightly filtered snow. But with the sun still shining brightly through the sky, the beaming rays that shined on his pelt, Goldenwind paid no attention to it. It was common though, for it was just a sign of leaf-bare coming.

leaf-bare was always a tough time for there was little prey left to go around, always cold, the green cough would become more common. It was all just mundane. 

So as the golden warrior lazily hung his head just a bit, a new but... Strange, familiar scent came into his nostrils, what is this now? He slowly craned his head up to get a good look at his surroundings and a large silver male came into his view. Who was that? His hopes urged him to go up to the man and asked where he was from because Goldenwind could have sworn he had seen this wolf before. However, his hopes were cut off from the fact that his instinct kicked in and told him to mind his business. So, he drew his orange eyes away from the male and heaved out a sigh and continued on his way.
Adopt a Warrior Wolf!
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 03, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 03, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 03, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 04, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 20, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 25, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 28, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - October 02, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - October 09, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - October 12, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - October 28, 2020, 11:26 AM