Razorback Ridge my armor is harder than most
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
so far, this interaction is …pleasant. surely, better than some of the interactions he had with his own clan at times. the fujimoto wolves were just as likely to draw his blood and scar him as they were to worship him ..and he let them, assuming that their natures were simply fickle. the other male replies with a cadence that strikes gojira as being designed to speak the common tongue. the words flow effortlessly from the stranger, who does not struggle with the pronunciation like gojira does. for a moment, there is a blank look up the tenrai’s marred face as singular eye studies him.

the translation of the words is slow and he hesitates; unsure that he understands.

foolish?

fool …like a baka?

a slow blink is given and he tilts his face slightly so the empty eyesocket is positioned towards the sun and his singular eye is cast in the shade of his own face as he tries to determine whether he’s being insulted or not. but the tone the other used had not insinuated that he meant it as an insult. yes. gojira offers with an awkward bob of his head; hopeful that it was right but suspecting that it wasn’t the sort of response that was needed here.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

Messages In This Thread
my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 19, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 04:26 PM