Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
@Blue Willow

Kisu dragged along, beating himself up. If a wolf could get drunk, he would be doing it right now. He hadn't wanted to lead Amelie on, he did not have any intention of hurting her — the emotions and decisions that came to him were just as sudden to him as they were to her.

But, here he was. Feeling absolute guilt, and still feeling like a piece of his heart was gone. Would he ever get out of the cycle? It was like every mate he had was destined to a horrible death. Kisu longed for a partner to love and care for. He was best as a Warrior, but it was decided by his heart that having a mate was even better.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM