Tormented Tarns enter stage left
"Please do NOT stir me up. When you do I hit my head on the glass and if I keep doing it I will die"
17 Posts
Ooc — Werge
All Welcome 
Bugs in his pelt.

Bugs in his pelt!

It was all he could feel in this wretched place, whipping his slender head around to gnaw on his shoulder yet again with a sharp hiss. If his wolf friend did come this way it wasn't likely they stayed long in this bug-infested hell hole- although the black wolf's pelt was memorably longer than his own, which was sleek and apparently easy access for pests! Bah! No no no, he needed to keep moving, focus. Scratching was only making it worse and drive him mad. He cursed the little devils for not dying off yet with the cold. It couldn't come fast enough.

The skinny wolf-dog was much further north than he'd ever been nor cared to be, but he was on a personal mission of sorts. He felt he owed a certain wolf a life debt for saving his life a few months prior, inspired and compelled to find him again to learn more of him and his strange profession. Maybe they'd make him their apprentice! Maybe... Maybe maybe maybe. If he wasn't so damn fast!
Messages In This Thread
enter stage left - by Grendel - September 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 10, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 10, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 11, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 12, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 13, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 13, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 28, 2020, 08:12 PM