Silver Creek here we stand
34 Posts
Ooc —
No it's fine! Lio is pretty in the middle in terms of masculine or feminine, so they can be viewed as either ^^

A headache? That would... make more sense. Carroch wolves were not criers, back home, and so Lio was not experienced in how to deal with emotional pain. They tried! They really did. And they would get better, perhaps, over time. But their register for emotion was... limited, to say the least.

"I'm... sorry that your head hurts." That seemed the right thing to say, though they wished that they could aid further. Spotted brows drew up ever so slightly in concern. Lio was not as good at emoting as this boy, they noticed. Their expressions far less stretched and molded. 

It's not their fault, truly. It was just that they had had so little to go off of, growing up. Their family had designated them a therapist, for their... interest, in emotions. Pitiful that they could hardly emote, themselves. Hardly read the emotions on others' faces.

Wymond Deorwine. A much more fanciful name than simply Lio, though the youth was determined to recall every foreign syllable. Names were important, after all. "It is nice to met you, Wymond Deorwine," they tell him, offering a slight quirk of their maw in a smile. But really their emotion registered in the eyes - it was truly a pleasure.

"I have never seen a fire," they said after, tone taking on a confused note. "It's... my family described it to me, before. That it was a light that eats everything in its path. But I've not seen it." Perhaps that was what happened to his face?
Messages In This Thread
here we stand - by Wymond - October 10, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: here we stand - by Lio - October 10, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: here we stand - by Wymond - October 10, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: here we stand - by Lio - October 10, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: here we stand - by Wymond - October 10, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: here we stand - by Lio - October 10, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: here we stand - by Wymond - October 12, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: here we stand - by Lio - October 12, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: here we stand - by Wymond - October 13, 2020, 06:19 AM
RE: here we stand - by Lio - October 14, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: here we stand - by Wymond - October 14, 2020, 11:22 PM