Wheeling Gull Isle from water we are born
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
a deferential bow of her head is given to the commander.  natshana appreciates her being here.  she doesn't speak a word just yet as her eyes remain trained ahead, awaiting the arrival of the pack leader.  the apothecary is surprised when a male wolf appears.  though she knows little of huā, she can't imagine that this is her.  he greets her kindly, and she bobs her head in a show of respect.  when he offers his name, he answers her question without her having to ask it.  she cannot assume that this is huā's mate, but he appears to be her partner in title, at least.  

"thank you for your welcome, emperor aiolos," she greets him in return. "i am natshana kom crokru, apothecary and healer from crogeda.  praimfaya is my cousin and my heda.  i have come here in the hope that i may join your ranks," she pauses momentarily and gestures with her muzzle toward her bundle of herbs. "i have studied herbs and toxins, and though i still have a lot to learn, i have much to offer your pack, should you accept me."
Messages In This Thread
from water we are born - by Natshana - October 12, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: from water we are born - by RIP Praimfaya - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 15, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - October 20, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 22, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - November 05, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - November 26, 2020, 12:27 PM