Wheeling Gull Isle from water we are born
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
the sound of pawsteps approaching and nails clattering draws natshana's attention from aiolos fleetingly.  first, her ears swivel, twitching toward the direction of the noise.  her eyes follow shortly thereafter, and she sees a wolf of great elegance and beauty heading toward them.  the rarity of her appeal is somewhat disarming at first; however, the instant she announces her rank, natshana lowers her gaze and head in yet another display of respect.  this is the empress; her title suits her.  she raises her chin while consciously keeping it angled down so that she does not unintentionally attempt to physically outrank the other wolves present.

"empress huāzhēn jiāng, thank you for honoring me with your audience," she speaks with gratitude prior to lapsing into silence to permit the ruling pair to pass their judgment.  they seem receptive to her request, and she nods her appreciation. "i am grateful for your hospitality. i will work hard to truly earn your trust and prove that it is not misplaced.  if it suits you, i would like to scout a place within the territory to begin constructing a store for my herbs and toxins.  you are welcome to visit at any time, of course.  while i am here, the store is yuèlóng's first and mine second." this is not something she's unaccustomed to.  back in crogeda, the police was much the same.

"with your blessing, emperor and empress, may i begin to move what herbs i have elsewhere here?" this is both her way to respectfully take her leave as well as to begin her move to the island in earnest.  she has much to do, as she is certain the leaders do, too.  she will not keep them.
Messages In This Thread
from water we are born - by Natshana - October 12, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: from water we are born - by RIP Praimfaya - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 15, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - October 20, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 22, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - November 05, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - November 26, 2020, 12:27 PM