King Elk Forest I look around but I can't find you.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Henryk smiled and remained politely quiet so he could listen- not bothered at all by her talking. When she stopped abruptly he returned her glance with a questioning gaze, for a moment looking around to see if something else had caught her attention and caused her to clam up. 

"I hunted a lot of small game too, but I managed to find some wolves to hunt with here and there." He mentioned, deciding to pick up where she's suddenly left off. He deduced that perhaps it was his turn to fill the silence.

"I think that's a good idea though! I'm pretty sure I saw some grazelines due only a bit west of us. Do you like tracking too? You seem really knowledgeable of it." The man commented gently referring to her verbiage in listing the different ways they could find the ungulates, after all it was one of the things he excelled at as well. 
Messages In This Thread
I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 13, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 14, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:36 AM