Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He'd gotten more confident around his younger siblings as late -- then again, he had been a bit more comfortable in general, relatively speaking. He still wasn't sure what to think of them, but it maybe was just because Kaertok was involved in them that he assumed they'd be like him. Maybe they were. But he was mostly just called in when his mother needed a break and Kaertok wasn't within shouting distance. Otherwise, he came and brought food and stuff. 

Walrock's ear twitched, trying to figure out how best to greet her, settling on a whuff. On the other hand, Haunt was bold. At least she wasn't suggesting they do something super weird, he guessed. Yeah, sure. Rabbit or something, or try for lake bird? The deer are too big now. Maybe if she magically became Pheiros or they invited him along, but fawns were virtually indistinguishable from the adults at this point, so he wasn't going to try that as a virtually solo type of thing -- his risk assessment always tended to lean towards keeping safe. Probably a good thing, Arbiter would probably kill him if he was doing something dangerous around his siblings. Either way, none of those things were here at the borders, so he started walking towards the territory's heart, looking to make sure she was coming along.