Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
We'll see how the closest warren is doing. If not they could find another, but Haunt definitely seemed like the most terse of his siblings, so messing around probably was gonna end up with him getting bitten. It wouldn't be a particularly awful walk or anything either.

He was, however, glad she said something else because otherwise he'd have been walking along internally feeling like some sort of sweating emoji, feeling very judged, even if in actuality he was being utterly ignored. Look, Warlock just wasn't as intense as a good chunk of his family, and that didn't seem likely to change any time soon. But it sounded like something pretty cool had happened, at least, he did sound a little... Not necessarily impressed but something similar, I'm sure mom will be happy to hear that. Fortune smiles on you. He hadn't had that kind of luck in a while. Were you able to tell what killed it? If it wasn't them, then who? Or what? Hopefully something obvious like it was old or it had a broken leg and they just hadn't found it as a pack before then.