Northstar Vale I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
That avatar is gorgeous *Drool*

Reneian Empire was getting quieter and quieter. Despite recent events that lead to the loss of both of its rulers things seemed stable. But more accurately on a slow and steady decline. Cordelia has stayed out of the immediate spotlight for her entire time within the Empire. Besides stumbling into a few wayward pups she knew no one well in the pack. Those that had cared for her and those she wished to become close to had all be thrown out, died, or vanished. 
Another reason for her silence was her past and the secret she continued to hold about her true identity. She was beginning to wonder if it was still a secret, or if it were simply something she didn't tell anyone. Did she still need to feel afraid of the consequences of uttering her real name?
Lightly treading on a tight rope she wasn't sure which path to take. To stay on the sidelines and see what was to come and risk the possibility of the pack deteriorating around her, as it had when she was once in Shadewood. Or would she put herself forth and into the heart of the pack so she would at least be warned of its potential collapse, warry of what others might learn about her.
Apart from herself she also worried about those while the pack. A large portion of whom were still children with few or no parents to look out for them. For them, she would need to cross over the line as there were few other options for who else could.
With all of that sheepishly on her mind she sought out the Empire's young Empress.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 18, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 20, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 25, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 25, 2020, 03:25 AM