Porcupine Ridge i'm trying to wake up from this.
15 Posts
Ooc —
smooth, rico suave, real smooth LMAO

In her preoccupation with hassling her ambling quarry, Scorpion went wholly unaware of the fact that she herself had become a target of someone else’s hunt. So, when something loud and fast came barreling out of the bushes, the duskfox was rightly frightened and whirled viciously on her would-be attacker; Her fight instinct triggered.  

Dark fur on end, pale lips wrinkled into a snarl, she was prepared to take the stalker’s tail for a trophy, but lost all the momentum in her defensive fury when she watched the soft-stone wolf take a nose dive and land in a blundering heap. She deflated almost instantly, lying down everything except her raised eyebrows. Should she kick him while he was down? Was this her chance to get away? If she left, what about that spike-creature?

She decided to be neither cruel to or afraid of the ungainly wolf, but Scorpion still wanted him to know he was dumb. Hey, skidmark, she fumed. I’m trying to slay this beast here, do you mind? Yet, unaware that her prickly prey had shuffled away, putting some unseen distance between itself and the bickering wolves.
Messages In This Thread
i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 22, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 23, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 25, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 28, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - November 28, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - December 02, 2020, 05:48 PM