King Elk Forest Oh, no,
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Leadership would always come with it's hardships, he looked upon her with wonder at being able to shoulder the responsibility. Henryk himself was not much of a leader-type by way of dominance. Perhaps one day he'd rise above- but he was a rather humble wolf, and ambition wasn't his focus. He did, however, aim to please. And upon seeing her brief moment of trying expression, his own turned warm, comforting in a way. As much as he could, with little ability to express.

I believe we can. He offered, dark ears tilting back slightly. Things are only looking up from my point of view, but I don't have any idea what you and your brother go through.... I'm.. Sorry about Rohesia, by the way. I've continued to keep an eye out. He'd no idea the little care she'd have for that sentiment, but he had been keeping his eyes peeled for signs of both her and Kiyoshi's brother during his outings. It was disappointing to not have any trace of them to show for it, though.

A little moment of silence, wondering what he could offer her more than just- simply that. Perhaps he'd just extend the offer. And if you need anything from me to lessen that burden, please, don't hesitate to ask. He was fairly ready for more- missions perhaps, assignments in general.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, no, - by Célnes - October 26, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 01, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 05, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 05, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 05, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 05, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 13, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 25, 2020, 10:36 PM