Golden Glade to realize it's right before my eyes
34 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Knox - I'm so sorry this took so long <3

Traveling with Knox was enjoyable. They hadn't gone particularly far, and they weren't strictly bound to one another, but it was fun regardless. Far superior to being alone, at the very least. He was a kind person, and they greatly enjoyed his company. Perhaps a bit too much, if they were being honest. Such... attachments were not particularly approved of back in the Valley. But he was a good friend, and Lio couldn't help but feel more... themself, around him. There was a camraderie there, they thought, in the form of their strange facial markings.

They'd wandered a bit today, into a beautiful forest. The colors were startlingly bright on the leaves - back where they were from, the leaves hadn't morphed into something so vibrant. Or, at least, not where they could remember - they were born so late in the year that it was hard for them to remember much except for winter. 

Pausing, the teen leaned down to sniff at a small pile of fallen leaves. They really were pretty.
Messages In This Thread
to realize it's right before my eyes - by Lio - October 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: to realize it's right before my eyes - by Knox - November 02, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: to realize it's right before my eyes - by Lio - November 18, 2020, 12:58 AM