Noctisardor Bypass Its entrance gate is rusted shut,
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
So things were not entirely settled in this corner of the wilds, either. Dagfinn hadn't thought so, and now that Arbiter brought them up herself, felt safe in assuming this unrest was the source of all her woes. Unfriendly neighbors could be the worst sort of trouble, after all.

I shall keep this in mind for the next time I join your pack, he replied with another gentle whisk of his tail. It was said now, after all. As for what he was looking for in a pack: I am looking for a home. A people to get to know, and children to watch grow. This rhymed on purpose — there was a certain lilt to his voice that threatened at any moment to break into song, but he kindly refrained. I am rather stuck in my ways, but I am always open to improvement. It has been some time since I've had a regular sparring partner.

Lotte! his heart cried once more, and a shuttered look passed over his dark features. Companions. That is what I seek most of all. And it is in my best interests to keep my companions safe and well fed — and well entertained, after all is said and done.
Messages In This Thread
Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 29, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 30, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - November 04, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 12:55 AM