Deepwood Weald but need alone is not enough to set power free
evil is of earth
47 Posts
Ooc — Bo
“Didn’t ask if you were a mute, ‘yote. I asked if ya spoke common tongue or not.”

A gleam crossed into the muddy russet of his eyes. The druid lifted his crown upward and eyed the slender canine with a guarded and prying expression. Knaven was a relatively easy-going fellow, but he wasn’t one for being misconstrued or misinterpreted. In his youth he had adopted a strong sense of pride and knew his worth; sometimes he spoke in a way that confused those around him, but he wasn’t as big of a fool as he was made out to be.

“Yer kind speaks the wild tongue where I’m from, see…”

The rogue figured that providing this context might ease the other a little bit. The guarded expression of the slender figure was one that sparked a sense of frustration and superiority inside of the earthy yearling. He allowed those two emotions to wage war inside of his chest for a moment before his ears turned at the remark the coyote made – not wanting trouble.

An easy smile split the features of the druid.

“I’m not too fond o’ trouble myself, cousin.”
Messages In This Thread
but need alone is not enough to set power free - by Knaven - October 31, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: but need alone is not enough to set power free - by Knaven - November 23, 2020, 11:39 AM