Cedar Sweep That’s the way everyday goes
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri watching the male closely, listening to his smooth words slip off his tongue. That name, though defiantly unique she could have sworn she heard it once before. Maybe one of the of the others had mentioned it to her while they were in holding? Either way, know him or not, he was being civil and thats all that concerned her at the moment, "I recently escaped my old home. Well, if you think of it as that... It was more of a prison than anything else." Kamuri explained softly as she slowly sat down, her tail wrapping itself around it paws, "Its based a while some was south. It took me weeks to get to this location as is" She added casually.

The she wolf couldn't help but be curious though, that name still rattling in her mind as a small flash of herself in the ring once more came to mind. The wolf that was across from her muttering something under his words. He was beaten up pretty bad even before he was brought in but he seemed almost like he had lost his sanity. Something, or maybe someone had done that to him. Could this had been who did that to him? Well before she finished him off regardless, "If you dont my me asking, your name... is it known?" 
Messages In This Thread
That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 06, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 07, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 07, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 08, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 10:48 PM