Noctisardor Bypass shotgun shuts his cakehole
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
much to vex’s chagrin, haunt doesn’t tell him that he’s just being silly. that it was just a dream — nightmare; whatever. of course, if he was really looking for assurance, to be swayed from his doubt he could’ve easily sought out royal. he doubted their other sister would’ve cared much about a silly nightmare. or that he was spooked. it was unfair of vex, but he hasn’t seen anything that really solidified that royal gave two shits about him ( which was plenty fair because he couldn’t really say he cared much for her either ). his sudden closeness to haunt was surprising …but nice.

i don’t know, vex blows out a breath, ears fluttering back against his skull as he rewinds thru the dream, still fresh in his mind. he just said that i walk his path and that i awoke him from his slumber and summoned him to these lands. to vex, who does not know of his family’s history, this doesn’t make much sense.

the hell does that even mean? vex all but growls; closing his eyes for a moment as he tries to regain control once more. when his heart rate slows back to normal, he peeks them open at haunt.

i mean …i’m skeptical, vex admits. but i don’t know. what if he’s real. do i just …do what he wants because he wants me to? because he could snap my neck with his friggin’ massive jaws in a single second? there was no real way to describe how terrifying …and yet impressive sos was.

word count: 259
Messages In This Thread
shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 08, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 10, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 10, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 12, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 12, 2020, 03:40 PM