Firestone Hot Springs Below
4 Posts
Ooc —
A knight and a commander. Both fit titles for such a beast; Echidna felt her heart flutter in her chest. Those titles could suit her occasion perfectly well- but perhaps she shouldn't have been so keen on finding someone so....overqualified. She allowed her gaze to trail over the fine muscliature of Orlaith's frame once more, finding herself satisfied, fearful and thrilled. This was a high stake endeavour; but Echidna had never been one to back down from the opportunity to go above and beyond what was asked of her. This was her final test, her chance to prove herself. And she could prove herself to be so much more than simply being worthy if Orlaith could be her prize. 

"I..." She began, and she trailed off. She allowed her nerves to show, and she turned her ears back sheepishly. "I actually, I might need your help." She said, finally lifting her doleful gaze to beseech Orlaith. "I need a warrior...Someone strong, to help me," She admitted quietly. "I hate to ask for help, but...it's really important," She said said, a soft, pleading note in her voice.
Messages In This Thread
Below - by Echidna - November 12, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Below - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: Below - by Echidna - November 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Below - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Below - by Echidna - November 26, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Below - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Below - by Echidna - December 08, 2020, 08:39 PM