Noctisardor Bypass But a message to depress
59 Posts
Ooc — Van
Arbiter was striking, to say the least. Large, wearing a cape of darker fur over a sheet of white. Eyes that were every bit as sharp as his own. She was regal, his mind supplied as an adjective. Of course, being the gentleman that he was, he kept that to himself. For now. 

It was simply in his nature to assess his conversation partner. A survival tactic. 

"I do. I've never particularly excelled in any field, but I do know a bit of everything. I've found it more useful throughout my life," he explained, a steady smile remaining on his maw. "And yes, I was. I don't know much, really, but I did meet a man over on the mountain by the name of Kynareth. Said he leads the Saints. Apparently they're a pretty violent bunch." He shook his head. "I'm not one to fight unnecessary battles, so it wasn't the place for me. I figured it would probably be good to be on the lookout for them, just in case."

He blinked slowly, looking around the clearing they were in. "I was looking for a place that used their heads more than their hearts. I'll fight, if I need to, but I've found that most conflicts can be worked through without pointless injuries if we just think it through first," he explained. "I've heard that you're quite a good leader. If you'd let me, I'd like to prove myself to you." Loyalty was a big thing here, was what that kid said. Alexandre could be loyal, for the right people.
Messages In This Thread
But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 13, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 15, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 30, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 15, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 08:02 PM