Neverwinter Forest Only Love Myself, No More
43 Posts
Ooc —
Unfortunate, she wasn't even aware of the bear wolves. No matter, she still had enough to go off of until she reached her destination, this was simply a side task. Kynareth wished to know the status of this woman, though there seemed to be nothing interesting here. She held a level of disgust or weariness towards the Saints, though with what she knew she had good reason to. Eve had to stifle a scoff, though the corner of her lip would still quirk, Fair.

I always sleep with an eye open, Dear. No need to worry for me, though the concern is appreciated. She might not have been big on fighting, but that didn't mean that she couldn't if her life was on the line. She had plenty of tricks up her sleeve though to survive before things escalated to that point. Ursus is...well to put it lightly another problem pack from what I hear. Somewhere out east, days away, but a problem nonetheless. It's good that you have not been affected, perhaps you are too far for their meddling.

Simmik confirmed that they ran rather plainly. Not that it was a problem, simple could be good, though it left little room for her to inquire further. I see, seems reliable. Has this pack stood long or is it rather new? Getting through the first winter was always hard after all. If she was "looking" to join she would need insurance that they would stick around through hard times.
Messages In This Thread
Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 19, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 20, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:35 PM