Firefly Glen I was always searching for a reason
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Dhalia hummed a merry tune while she meandered along, nose to air, until her nose was in the plants - dissecting, and discerning each one, not because they were particularly interesting, but because the habit reminded her of home. Eventually, she came to the end of Osiris' trail and met his appearance with a smile. Too bad today would probably break the okayness of her swoons and heart-flutters toward this striking young man of the Glen. If he'd come from Moonspear, they were probably related, after all, in some bizarre fashion.

But she let her heart feign ignorance for a few moments longer. She bounded forward with a smile and greeting of, "afternoon, Osiris!" and would fall in step with him, just a pace behind in instinctual deference, if he allowed her. She let mischief curl the corner of her lips, "I've been looking for you, y'know."
Messages In This Thread
I was always searching for a reason - by Dhalia - November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: I was always searching for a reason - by Dhalia - November 24, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I was always searching for a reason - by Dhalia - December 12, 2020, 10:43 PM