Moonspear the dark age
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
For a moment there Norah felt that Bleach would have to be written off - she did not seem too enthused by the proposed game. If that was the case, the older wolf would leave right away - she had no time to waste on snivelling kids just because they had not been declared to be awesome for the most stupid things. Unlike most she did not believe in praising children just for existing. Like every good thing in the world - one had to earn them. Preferrably by working hard, but all the more admirable, if they were clever enough to find an easy way out. 

"Life is built on facts, not assumptions," Norah replied. "My mother used to say that "ass" in "the assumption" is there for a reason," she said, enjoying the joke herself and not caring, if the kid understood it or not. She was not here to entertain the other. "My advice is that you adjust your readings, depending on the audience you have," she went on. "You won't go down in history as the greatest fortune teller in the world by being honest about the truth of your craft and playthings. Or by telling that there are numerous variables on, what your trinkets show. That there might not be a meaning at all," she said.

"Even less - don't reveal that it is something any person can do. Make it special, make it enticing, make a spectacle out of it," Norah went on. "The best way to convince a person to believe you is to read them carefully, read them well. Most of the time people unknowingly tell you, what they want to hear," she told. "So - take a good look at me, put together all you can read from me first and then tell me my future," she challenged.
Messages In This Thread
the dark age - by Sialuk - November 24, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: the dark age - by Norah - November 25, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: the dark age - by Sialuk - November 29, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: the dark age - by Norah - November 30, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: the dark age - by Sialuk - November 30, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: the dark age - by Norah - December 10, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: the dark age - by Sialuk - December 10, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: the dark age - by Norah - December 12, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: the dark age - by Sialuk - December 16, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: the dark age - by Norah - December 26, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: the dark age - by Sialuk - January 10, 2021, 03:11 PM