Wheeling Gull Isle ain't no spring or fall at all anymore
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Being that Natshana had not yet grown accustomed to how wolves sound walking on sand, she was only made aware of Aimi's approach by her verbal greeting.  She lifted her head, curious to see who was making their way toward her, and was pleasantly surprised to find a rather good-looking wolf who appeared to be her age. Intrigue guided her intentions as she regarded the stranger with overt interest.  She was a packmate, and that was the extent of her knowledge of her new-found companion.

"Hello," she spoke warmly while her tail gave a gentle sway behind her. "I do not believe we have met, though I have heard you around the island," Natshana admitted, omitting that she had scented the other wolf, too. "I am Natshana, an apothecary and healer here." A realization occurred to Natshana that, perhaps, this wolf was, in fact, approaching her for aid.  Recognizing that, she paused, eyes roving over Aimi's form for any sign of illness or injury. "Are you in need of care?"

@Aimi
Messages In This Thread
ain't no spring or fall at all anymore - by Natshana - December 09, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: ain't no spring or fall at all anymore - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: ain't no spring or fall at all anymore - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:40 PM